Saturday, June 16, 2012

For His Glory

God is moving in my heart, in my soul. I'm experiencing a deep, longing desire for more of Him. God is speaking into my spirit a passion & purpose for my life...His perfect plan for my life. Im ready and willing but realize that even with good intentions I have filled my life with too many things...material possessions, busy schedules, bad habits, unhealthy boundaries in relationships, lack of self discipline (ouch!), and much more...that get in the way of allowing God to work through me for His glory.

He has placed on my heart the need for a soul cleansing, a detox. As I search, read and pray He is revealing to me the things that are muddy-ing my heart. Possibly even things that are flat out robbing me of my joy. How can I even begin to have room for God to be glorified if my heart is full of things that are not from Him, or of Him.

I want to do BIG things for Christ. I want to live my life intentionally so that I may never feel regret that I didn't allow room for God to work his plan for me.

My hope and prayer for my family is that our story will always bring glory to our Lord and Savior. For it to be a testimony to Gods love for His people. To bring people into a loving, and saving, relationship with Christ our Redeemer.

I'm listening more than ever for the voice of God to lead me where He wants me. Claiming His promises, I'm truly ready to surrender and let Him begin Our Story for His Glory!

{I} Pray that the Lord, {my} God, will tell {me} where we should go and what we should do." Jeremiah 42:3

No comments:

Post a Comment